skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Have You Met the Other Hatter?
Friday, 5 June 2009
Print Overdose
Fusta print abstract anii 80
100% panza de bumbac
Lungime 102 cm
Talie maxim 74 cm
Stare foarte buna
Pret 35 RON
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
NAUGHTYFOREVERYBODY
sifonierul cu intarsii
Raiqa
Glossy Butic
Dulapul Bunicii
haine cu mult soare
mimi's vintage shop
vintage is heaven
Madame de Vintage
de pe raft
NadyneManiaVintage
BIBA BAZAR- Get Outfitted
Film Noir Boudoir
cheapandchicbazaar
Mya's Shop
vintage is the new green
Especially for Ladies !!!
All Style Magazine
Vintage Shoes
Glam Boutique
Bijuterii Naira
Have you met the Hatter?
cabaret closet
RNG Vintage
Cufarul cu lucrusoare
PANIC AT THE STORE
Vintage and New
Vintage Jewellery
The Tin Box
Jolie Armoire
Cele Mai Tari Haine Si Accesorii
MAGAZIN ONLINE DE HAINE SI ACCESORII VINTAGE SI RETRO - VINTAGE CLOTHING
boutiqueromantic
Micutza Raie's Stuffs
it's a vicious circle
Schoolgirl's Wardrobe
Tzoale Misto
Be vintage, be you!
GUILTY PLEASURES...only women understand the "need"
fl0hmarkt
My pre-loved clothes
Haine si accesorii vintage, retro si second hand
Tutti frutti
just shopping
Boutique By Elisa
VINTAGE POLICE
Cutiuta Muzicala
Limited Edition
vintage lovers' pub
Vintaggeria
Palaria Palarierului
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(27)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(18)
And Now I Am Queen of My Castle
Made of Geometrical Beauty
Swimming Inside Out
I Was Once a Kid
Forgetting Tomorrow
I Live in a Bubble
Sweap Me Off My Feet
Take Me to Chic City
Paint Me Pretty
Drowning in Shades of Dress
Sit Down, Have Some Tea
Supressed Housewife Fantasy
Never Been This Strong
Pinup Wonder
I May Not Look Chinese, But I Am
Somehow, I Feel Traditional Today
Print Overdose
Today I Am a Garden
About Me
Mad Hatter
Young Romanian psychiatrist with a tad of a fashion fixation. Contact palarierul.nebun@gmail.com pentru orice informatie.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment